a) The type of information collected by PROSScored and its partners through the Services and the purposes for which this information is used;
b) How PROSScored collects, stores, and use your information; and
c) The rights you have with respect to how PROSScored collects, stores and shares your information.
d) Information Collected by PROSScored
When you use the Services and/or interact with the Website, we may collect certain information from and about you, your devices, and your interaction with the Services and the Website. Some of this information identifies you directly or can be used to identify you when combined with other data. Information collected may include some or all of the following:
- Registering/Signing Up for the Services: In connection with your registration to use the Services or your use of the Website we may collect your name, email address, physical address, birth date, gender and browser or device information.
- Emails and Use of Websites which Deliver the Services: We may store details of your visits to the Website (such as pages visited, browser details and/or your IP address) and your interactions with or Services and/or any emails that we send to you. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the site.
- Device Information: We may collect information from or about the devices that you use to install or access our Services or the Website, depending on the permissions you've granted. We may associate the information we collect from your different devices, which helps us to provide consistent Services across your devices.
- Cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies. We and our partners may use various technologies to collect information from you automatically when you access and use the Website or Services, including cookies, web beacons and other similar technologies. When you use the Services or access the Website, we and/or our partners may place one or more cookies on your computer or other electronic device or use other technologies that provide similar functionality. The pages on the Website may also include web beacons or pixels, which are electronic files which count users who have visited pages, to track activity over time and across different websites, to determine users’ interactions with emails we send, to identify certain cookies on the computer or other electronic device accessing that page, or to collect other related information, and this information may be associated with your unique browser, device identifier, or Internet Protocol address.
2. How PROSScored Uses Your Information
PROSScored may use the information we collect about and from you:
- To provide you with th Services or with products, or other materials that you request;
- To communicate with you about our Services or certain products and promotions;
- To customize your experience with our Services, including by providing you with relevant advertising on our Services.
- To protect the security and integrity of our Services.
- To enforce our legal rights.
- Otherwise with your consent.
3. How and When PROSScored May Share or Disclose Your Information
PROSScored may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- Affiliates. We may share information within our company and among our various businesses and affiliated companies, including, for example, to provide you with Service improvements.
- Service Providers. We rely on third-party service providers to perform a variety of contractual services on our behalf. To do so, we may need to share your information with them. For example, we may rely on service providers to fulfill requests, process your credit card and other payments, answer your questions, send e-mails on our behalf, and analyze data to improve our products and services.
- Other Parties When Required by Law or as Necessary to Protect PROSScored. There may be instances when we disclose your information to other parties:
- To comply with the law or respond to legal process or a request for cooperation by a government entity.
- To prevent fraud or verify and enforce compliance with the policies governing our Services.
- Where permitted by law, to protect the rights, property, or safety of PROSScored, or any of our respective affiliates, business partners, customers or employees.
Before we produce information, we will attempt to notify affected users and give them an opportunity to object unless notification is prohibited by law or if we believe that notification would create a risk of harm or be otherwise counterproductive.
- Aggregated and Non-Personal Information. We also may share data in a manner that does not identify you (for example, information that has been aggregated with other records) for general business purposes. For example, we may disclose the number of visitors to our websites or other Services.
- Business transfers. If and when PROSScored is involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of transfer or sale of some or all of its business, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, we may share your personal information in connection with that transaction.
4. Third-Party Links and Websites
5. Security and Retention of Information
PROSScored takes reasonable steps to protect the information shared with us from unauthorized use, access, and disclosure. However, no transmission of information via the Internet nor electronic storage solution can be entirely secure, so please be aware that we cannot guarantee absolute security.
6. Transfer of Information to the United States
PROSScored is based in the United States and you acknowledge that the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer, and storage of information in and to the United States, where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under local law. Please note that other countries’ data protection and other laws may not be as comprehensive as those in your country.
7. Collection of Information from Children
We do not knowingly collect personal information online from children under the age of 16. If we learn that a child has provided us with personal information, we will delete it or otherwise comply with applicable law.
8. Contacting Us